Today I feel inspired to talk about how essential oils relate to the characteristics of an Avenger.
What? Yes, I mean the movie The Avengers.
Each of the characters has their own unique abilities and characteristics. We will never be super human, jump 50ft., fly, or have the strength of The Hulk but we can maximize our bodies to their fullest potential right?
What if I told you that you could replace your prescriptions and OTC’s with completely natural God made oils? That’s what I did and continue to do.
You see, why do you think the general population around us in the US gets sick constantly, suffers from allergies, gets the flu after a flu shot, etc., etc.? It’s not normal but we’ve become accustomed to this norm. We feel abnormal in some way which degrades our health condition and we seek a doctor immediately. What we leave with from the doc is never a solution but a way to mask the symptoms. Medications! Remember, doctors, are trained in medicine, not nutrition.
Now, before I go any further let me tell you that I highly respect doctors and their service to the communities at large. They serve a purpose but we in America have turned to doctors now for everything. My family has a history of practicing medicine so I can speak for this first hand.
Ladies and gentlemen, stop conforming to the rest of the world. You’re smart people! Stop eating foods that you know are contaminated and full of chemicals. The principle is good healthy food which equates to a healthy body and healthy results. Junk food in (chemicals) equals sickness and disease ridden body out. Makes sense right?
Enter essential oils!
I used to suffer from headaches, arthritis throughout my body, dermatitis on both legs. The list goes on and on but here are the essential oils that I used to replace medicines.
- Peppermint – Headaches. I also use it in my morning protein shakes.
- Panaway – Back muscle and joint pain from arthritis.
- Lavender, Peppermint, Coconut Oil – Dermatitis
- Fennel – Acid reflux, gas, stomach cramps and pain from Crohn’s Disease. I use it orally and topically.
- Frankincense, Peppermint – Inflammation of the digestive system and healing. I still take this orally and use it topically.
- Lemon – I put one drop of Lemon in my glass water bottle daily. This serves as my energy drink for the morning and to promote good circulation. I need this because some of the TNF agent drugs I took damaged my circulation in my legs causing a superficial blood clot.
Before you take another pill or eat another burger and fries, think about giving your body the fuel it needs with essential oils as part of the equation. Become an Avenger!